How to remove last blank page when convert word to tif

how to remove last blank page when convert word to tif

when I want to convert the attachment word doc to pdf,then More than one blank page appear

as I use the RemoveSectionBreaks function that from example code,there are some page together(see additional attachment )

Hi Alan,

Thanks for your inquiry. After an initial test with Aspose.Words for .NET 14.6.0, I was unable to reproduce this issue on my side (please see attached out.tiff). I would suggest you please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words. You can download it from the following link. I hope, this helps.

Best regards,

thanks for your reply

I think I have upload error word file ,the docx file is merged from 2 docx file into a blank docx,then the additional blank page appear(temp1_20140731153242.docx)

can you test this again,thanks very much

Hi Alan,

Thanks for the additional information. Please refer to the answer of first question in the following page:
http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/wordsnet/Common+Issues+When+Appending+Documents

I hope, this helps.

Best regards,

thanks very much for your reply,but now new problem happened

the word file which merged by aspose have 8 pages,but convert to tiff it becomes 10 pages

(see attachment)

Hi Alan,

Thanks for your inquiry. Microsoft Word 2013 reports that there are actually 9 pages in Word document, however, Asspose.Words 14.7.0 still produces 10 pages in output TIFF. I have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-10602. We will further look into the details of this problem and keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,