How to remove line Separator while inserting a footnote in word using c#

How to remove line Separator while inserting a footnote in word using c#

@vigneshrao Could you please elaborate your requirements in more details? If possible, please create the expected output in MS Word and attach the document here for our reference. We will check it and provide you more information.
Meanwhile, please check FootnoteOptions class, which allows configuring footnotes appearance.

In the word, when we insert a footnote, a line seperator appears. How to remove that line seperator using aspose c#.

More details
How to remove the footnote/endnote separator line in Word document? (extendoffice.com)

@vigneshrao I am afraid, currently there is no public API that allows removing this line separator.
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WORDSNET-25976

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

I am thinking of an alternate solution. Could you help me with some c# code on how to remove a line in a existing pdf

@vigneshrao You can try sing Aspose.PDF for postprocessing PDF documents. You can post the question in Aspose.PDF support forum, my colleagues from Aspose.PDF team will help you shortly.