We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

How to Remove Shape or Chart Border

I would just like to ask how I can remove the border that shows when a chart is generated. I think it's part of the Shape's properties but I can't seem to find any relevant property.

Thanks!

Hi Joemelle,

Thanks for your inquiry. You may be able to achieve this using Shape.ImageData.Borders property.

Could you please attach your input Word document (showing borders) and expected document here for our reference. You can create expected document using Microsoft Word. We will then investigate these borders and provide you code to remove them using Aspose.Words.

Best regards,

Thanks for the response. I was able to make it work by setting Shape.Chart.Stroked to false. So it’s all good now.

By the way, I just want to confirm that there’s no current way to set the chart’s colors, right? Thanks.

Hi Joemelle,

Thanks for your inquiry. What do you mean by Chart’s color? Do you mean Chart’s series colors? Please elaborate your inquiry further by providing input and expected Word documents. You can create expected/target document using Microsoft Word. This will help us to understand your scenario, and we will be in a better position to address your concerns accordingly.

Best regards,