How to remove the Grid lines between cells

Hi,

When I am generating the pdf from xml , i am always getting a grid line between the cells. How can I remove it. Here is my sample xml.

Hello Sriman,

Thanks for using our products.

I have tested the scenario and I am able to notice that an extra padding/margin information is being added inside table cells. It seems to be a problem with our product. For the sake of correction, I have logged it as PDFJAVA-26221 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 26221 ) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issue still persists, grid lines are still coming in the new Aspose PDF Jar 3.0.1.

Please test before closing the issues.

Hello Sriman,

In order to resolve such issues, in recent release version, we have introduced a new method named setCellBorderDecorateLines(…) in Table class
which allows the capability to control Cell border decoration style. Invoking it with false value will remove extra decorating lines from the border cells. In case of XML file - “border” attribute for table is needed to be set to “0”, e.g.

, note setting ‘border’ parameter to different values will haven’t any effect, only “0” value is accessible.

I just have again tested the scenario using v3.0.1 and I am getting an exception message while converting the XML file into PDF. I wonder how this bug was included in release notes when it does not seem to be fixed. Anyways, I have again changed the issue status to Un-Resolved and have intimated the development team to further investigate this issue. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are really sorry for this inconvenience.