How to render text-align tags from SQL db and display the alignment in WORD Document

Hello Everyone,

I am ready to purchase Aspose Component if it is going to solve my problem.

My problem is::

We have TinyMCE Rich text editor in our Java application through which we will be saving formatted content into the SQL database. The formatted content includes various HTML Style tags like bold, italic, underline, text-align: left, right, justify, and more…

Currently we are using Jasper Reports to generate a report in Word Document Format from the SQL database table which has formatted content with HTML tags.

Using Jasper reports we were able to generate the word document with the formatted content. But we are not getting the alignment tags rendered correctly.

For example:

example

from the sql table is being displayed in the report with left alignment.

I hope you got my problem. Is there any solution from aspose through which i can solve my alignment problem using jasper reports?
If so, How can i achieve this?

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach following files for testing? I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.

• Please supply us with the Jrxml files along with xml/csv data source
  • Please supply us with the .jrprint file of your jrxml.
  • Please supply us with the Aspose.Words code from your application.
  • Please share the output document which shows the undesired behavior
  • Please supply us with the expected document showing the desired behavior (You can create this document using Microsoft Word).

As soon as you get these pieces of information to us we’ll start our investigation into your issue.