How to repeat group headers in the new page in PDF- if the group data is split in multiple pages

Hi,

We are using your license version.
I am using Excel template.
How to repeat group headers in the new page in PDF, if the group data is split in multiple pages?

Regards,
Prashant Harpude

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

I think you may try to use PageSetup options e.g Print title rows/cols before saving to PDF format.

See the following document for your reference:

http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/cellsnet/Setting+Print+Options

Sample code:

//Instantiating a Workbook object
Workbook workbook = new Workbook();

//Obtaining the reference of the PageSetup of the worksheet
Aspose.Cells.PageSetup pageSetup = workbook.Worksheets[0].PageSetup;

//Defining row numbers 1 - 4 as title rows
pageSetup.PrintTitleRows = “$1:$4”;

Hi,

Thanks for your quick reply.
Can you please go through the attachment from the original post?
In the last column there are 4 rows, out of that first 2 rows are displayed on the first page and rest 2 rows where displayed on the second page.

As the group headers which is on Tenant Name need to be suppressed I am unable to see the group headers (e.g. Tenant Namee) in the second page.

How we can show the group headers on the page break? Or is there way so that we can show all the 4 rows on the second page , something like keep together in crystal?

Regards,
Prashant Harpude

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

Please provide us your sample expected output xlsx file which you can create manually using MS-Excel 2010 and post it here. It will help us look into your issue and we will be able to advise you. Also provide us actual source file which you are converting to pdf.