How to set and get Priority from mail using aspose.email for java

Hello Team,

I have a problem with setting and getting priority to mail. When i get priority from “MailMessage” then it gives me “Normal” priority every time.

This is my code ;-

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 11.0px Monaco}

f_Message = MailMessage.load(emlFile.getAbsolutePath());

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 11.0px Monaco} span.s1 {text-decoration: underline}

MailPriority f_Priority = f_Message.getPriority();

I am reading mails from MBOX and convert it into PST File using your aspose.email for java jar file.

Please help me!

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 11.0px Monaco}

Hi,

Thank you for posting your inquiry.

We are unable to reproduce this issue with the latest version of the API i.e. Aspose.Email for Java 16.12.0. Please try it with this latest version and if the issue still persists, please share your sample input EML/MSG file with us for further investigation at our end.

Hello Sir,

I have tried but still it giving me normal priority again.

This is my sample code:-

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 11.0px Monaco} p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 11.0px Monaco; min-height: 15.0px} span.s1 {color: #931a68} span.s2 {text-decoration: underline} span.Apple-tab-span {white-space:pre}

for(File emlFile:emlFilePathArray)

{

msg = MailMessage.load(emlFile.getAbsolutePath());

MapiMessage message = null;

if(msg != null)

message= MapiMessage.fromMailMessage(msg,MapiConversionOptions.getUnicodeFormat());

MailPriority f_Priority = msg.getPriority();

if(message != null)

inboxFolder.addMessage(message);

}

I am reading .EML file and put into PST File

I have tried your latest version aspose.email for java 16.12.0.But still have same problem

Hi,

Please share your sample EML/MSG file and complete sample code with us as we are not able to reproduce the problem at our end using our sample files. We’ll look into it for assisting you further.

Hello Team ,

I have send a .EML file in .zip format. Please open this file on Mac OS X.Then you can try.for getting mails priority.

In This mail i have set a High Priority.

Hi,

Thank you for sharing the EML file.

We were able to reproduce the mentioned issue and have logged it as EMAILJAVA-34221 for further investigation by our Product team. We’ll update you here once there is some information or a fix version available in this regard.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as EMAILJAVA-34221) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.