Set Changed Lines (Revisions) in Word Document to NONE using C# or Java | Review > Tracking > Advanced Options > Changed Lines

Hi,

I want to set “Changed line” to none using aspose word.
Can you please help me with solution.

image.png (33.0 KB)

Thanks,
Kunal

@Kunal19,

I am afraid, this feature is currently not available in Aspose.Words API. Your thread has been linked to the appropriate issue (WORDSNET-19724) and you will be notified as soon as it will be supported in future. Sorry for any inconvenience.

A post was split to a new topic: Aspose.Words product inquiry

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-19724) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 20.7 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 20.7 update.

@Kunal19,

We had added a new RevisionOptions.RevisionBarsPosition property in the latest (20.7) versions of Aspose.Words (.NET, Java C++) APIs that allows you to get or set rendering position of revision bars upon DOCX Word to PDF conversion. Please check following C# .NET code to render revision bars (track changes) in Word document on the right side of a PDF page:

Document doc = new Document("C:\\Temp\\Docs\\revision bars.docx");
doc.LayoutOptions.RevisionOptions.RevisionBarsPosition = HorizontalAlignment.Right;
doc.Save("C:\\Temp\\Docs\\20.7.pdf");

Please note that values of Center and Inside are not allowed and will cause ArgumentOutOfRangeException.