How to Set Color of Leader Lines in Pie Chart in PowerPoint Presentation in C#?

Hello,
how do I style the leader lines in a pie chart. I would like to set the color of the lines leading from the pie-piece to the label to be white instead of default black.
This is possible in the powerpoint UI but I cannot find the corresponding properties in the Slides.API

thank you for your support,
Kind Regards,
Kris

@ckoster,
Thank you for posting your requirements.

Unfortunately, I did not find in Aspose.Slides the possibility to change the color of leader lines for Pie charts.

I’ve added a ticket with ID SLIDESNET-43310 to our issue tracking system. Our development team will consider implementing such a feature. You will be notified when the issue is resolved.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-43310) have been fixed in Aspose.Slides for .NET 22.10 (ZIP, MSI).
You can check all fixes on the Release Notes page.
You can also find the latest version of our library on the Product Download page.

The issues you found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-43310) have been fixed in Aspose.Slides for .NET 23.5 (ZIP, MSI).
You can check all fixes on the Release Notes page.
You can also find the latest version of our library on the Product Download page.

@ckoster,
With Aspose.Slides for .NET 23.5, you can set the color of leader lines in a Pie chart like this:

using (Presentation pres = new Presentation("example.pptx"))
{
    IChart chart = (IChart) pres.Slides[0].Shapes[0];
    IChartSeriesCollection series = chart.ChartData.Series;
    IDataLabelCollection labels = series[0].Labels;

labels.LeaderLinesFormat.Line.FillFormat.FillType = FillType.Solid;
    labels.LeaderLinesFormat.Line.FillFormat.SolidFillColor.Color = Color.FromArgb(255, 255, 0, 0);
}