How to set datalable outside of chart in Clustered column chart

Hi Team,

Please suggest me how can i plot the data label outside of clustered column bar as there is no property to set.

Thanks,
Prasad

Hi Prasad,

I have observed your comments. Can you please share sample presentation so that we can investigate further to help you out.

Best Regards,

Hi team,

Please find attached sample with output i am getting and output i am expecting.

Thanks,
Prasad

Hi Prasad,

We are working on this and will get back to you with feedback soon.

Best Regards,

Hi Prasad,

Please accept my apology for delayed response. I have shared a piece of code in a text file with you. This will help you to achieve your requirements. Please share feedback with us if there is still an issue.

Best Regards,

Thanks for the reply.

there is bit change in existing code which you have shared, you have taken chart type as ClusteredBar but i need this operation to be performed on StackedBar.
I am getting below run time error when i use Outside property with StackeBar: Wrong label position for this type of series. Possible values: Center, InsideBase, InsideEnd.

Thanks,
Prasad

Hi Prasad,

I have observed your comments. I like to inform that your chart is although Stacked bar chart but it has only one series in it that gives it a look for clustered bar. Please visit this link1 and link2 to for comparison of label position. I like to inform that if you use Clustered Bar chart then it does not have support of OutSide End label position by PowerPoint. The first image is depiction of that. However, if you use simple bar chart, then it has the desired support of OutSide End label position. I like to suggest you to use Bar chart to get desired label position as OutSide End label position is not possible in Clustered Bar even in PowerPoint.

Best Regards,