How to set description(body) for modifyed occurence in Aspose email-for-java-19.12

I am trying to add exceptionInfo for modifyed occurence to pst file. After opening the file with Outlook, everything is fine. But the description for modified occurence has not changed. I have the following code

MapiCalendarRecurrencePattern pattern = master.getRecurrence().getRecurrencePattern();
MapiCalendarExceptionInfo exceptionInfo = new MapiCalendarExceptionInfo();
exceptionInfo.setOriginalStartDate(modifiedOccurence.getStartDate());
exceptionInfo.setStartDateTime(modifiedOccurence.getStartDate());
if (modifiedOccurence.isAllDay()) {
exceptionInfo.setEndDateTime(modifiedOccurence.getStartDate());
} else {
exceptionInfo.setEndDateTime(modifiedOccurence.getEndDate());
}
exceptionInfo.setBody(modifiedOccurence.getBody());
exceptionInfo.setSubject(modifiedOccurence.getSubject());
exceptionInfo.setLocation(modifiedOccurence.getLocation());
exceptionInfo.setAttachments(modifiedOccurence.getAttachments());
pattern.getExceptions().addItem(exceptionInfo);
pattern.getModifiedInstanceDates().addItem(modifiedOccurence.getStartDate());
pattern.getDeletedInstanceDates().addItem(modifiedOccurence.getStartDate());

What could be the problem? Do I have a problem or a problem with the library?

@aakifiev,

I have observed your requirements and suggest you to please first try using Aspose.Email for Java 20.2 on your end. In case the issue still persist then please share the working sample code along with PST and MS Outlook snapshot with issue.

I have follow pst fileCalendar_export.zip (8.3 KB)
left is the original calendar and modified. open from the pst file on the right. as we feed, the modification of the modified recovery on the right has not changed recurrent.PNG (93.5 KB)

@aakifiev,

I have observed the requirements shared and it seems to be an issue. I have created an issue with ID EMAILJAVA-34665 in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

ok, thanks in advance

@aakifiev,

You are always welcome.