How To Set Dictionary To Annotation

Hi Chit,

Thanks for sharing the details.

I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce same problem. For the sake of correction, I have logged it as PDFNET-42878 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you posted on the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFJAVA-36785) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for Java 17.5.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Sadly. I am even using 17.6 and this still does not work

when lineannotation and polygonannotation points are moved, the measurement label should also change

but it does not

@chitgoks

Thanks for contacting support.

We are testing the scenario and will get back to you shortly. Please be patient.

@chitgoks

Thanks for your patience.

The earlier notification for issue resolution, was about issue ID PDFJAVA-36785, where missing getMeasure() method was reported in PolygonAnnotation class. Please note that requested method getMeasure was present in PolylineAnnotatio but absent in PolygonAnnotation, so it was implemented for PloygonAnnotation as well in Aspose.Pdf for Java 17.5:

com.aspose.pdf.PolylineAnnotation polyAnnot = new com.aspose.pdf.PolylineAnnotation(asposePage, location, new com.aspose.pdf.Point[] {new com.aspose.pdf.Point(200, 200), new com.aspose.pdf.Point(400, 400), new com.aspose.pdf.Point(200, 400)});
polyAnnot.getMeasure();

com.aspose.pdf.PolygonAnnotation polyAnnot2 = new com.aspose.pdf.PolygonAnnotation(asposePage, location, new com.aspose.pdf.Point[] {new com.aspose.pdf.Point(200, 200), new com.aspose.pdf.Point(400, 400), new com.aspose.pdf.Point(200, 400)});
polyAnnot2.getMeasure();

I believe that your concerns were about issue ID PDFNET-42878 where measurement value/caption resizing was reported and it is not resolved yet. As soon as we have some definite updates regarding resolution of the issue, we will certainly inform you within this forum thread. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.