We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

How to set proxy :

Dear Team ,
I am using aspose latest jar for document conversion .I am trying to convert a Html containing external image url into Doc . I cannot able to access that image since proxy is enabled in my machine . Is it possible to set proxy to access external url ?

Regards,
Anbu.

Hello

Thanks for your inquiry. I think the problem occurs because you need to specify network credentials to access the images. I’m afraid currently, there is no way to set network credentials of Document and Aspose.Words uses default credentials instead. I have linked your request to the appropriate issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved.

Maybe, as a workaround, you can download and parse your HTML to create local copies of each image in the HTML document and use local path instead URI.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-927) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(25)

Team,

How do i set proxy for Aspose to fetch external images during conversion. Example please

Regards,
Anbu

Hi Anbu,

Thanks for your inquiry. If the images are stored on a private network and require authentication in order to load, the LoadOptions.ResourceLoadingCallback property can be used to pass the needed credentials. A class implementing IResourceLoadingCallback is used to control how resources such as images or CSS are handled when they need to be downloaded from an external source i.e a network or internet. Inside IResourceLoadingCallback.ResourceLoading method, you first need to connect through proxy to fetch image data and then pass image data to the ResourceLoadingArgs.SetData method. I hope, this helps.

Best regards,