How to set sender email address using mapimessage in outlook

Hi sir,

I have msg file in local drive that msg file i take to process to change the send email address.
       **This one not working properly i want to change the send email address.** 

sample code

Dim mapiMsg1 As MapiMessage = MapiMessage.FromMailMessage(My.Settings.filepath)
        mapiMsg1.SetMessageFlags(MapiMessageFlags.MSGFLAG_UNMODIFIED)
        'Dim ms As MemoryStream = New MemoryStream()
        Dim strCreatedDate As String = ""
        strCreatedDate = String.Format("{0:dd/MMM/yyyy}", DateTime.Now) + " " + TimeOfDay.ToString("h:mm:ss tt")
        mapiMsg1.ClientSubmitTime = strCreatedDate
        mapiMsg1.SenderName = My.Settings.mailadrdress
        mapiMsg1.SenderEmailAddress = My.Settings.mailadrdress
        mapiMsg1.Save(My.Settings.filepath)

@senthilnathan,

Can you please share source file along with version details which you are using on your end so that we may further investigate to help you out.

Source file : Dropbox - File Deleted - Simplify your life
Version ms office : 2013
Version Aspose: 17.6.0.0

@senthilnathan,

I like to inform that support is always provided based on latest version and you are using very old version. Can you please try to use Aspose.Email latest version 19.9 on your end and share feedback with us if there is still an issue.

Hi Ahmad,

I use new Dll also same that refer above pls send solution for that i send the sample.

@senthilnathan,

I have observed the requirements shared by you and have created an investigation ticket with ID EMAILNET-39615 in our issue tracking system to investigate whether it is possible to meet the illustrated requirements using Aspose.Email. I will share the feedback with you in this regard as soon as possible.

Hi Ahmad,
what is the status…

@senthilnathan

I like to inform that this issue is going to resolved tentatively in Aspose.Email 19.10. I request for your patience until issue get resolved.

Hi Ahmad,
what is the status…

@senthilnathan,

This issue will be resolved in 19.11. We will share good news with you soon.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as EMAILNET-39615) have been fixed in this update.