How to set smart marker and formula in one Cell?

Can we set smart marker and formula in one cell? Let me give you an example. I’m getting all the rows from the database which has the “Price” column. I’m also getting “Total” of the price column from the database. So I have two data tables in one dataset. One has all the rows and other has Total. I have setup the smart markers in the excel template and use Workbookdesigner to process the data source. Everything works fine till here. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Now I open the generated excel file and change the value of one the price row. The total will not change because there is NO formula setup in Total cell.

So how can I setup the formula and the Smart Marker in the same cell?

Hi,

I think you should use repeat dynamic formula while using smart markers.

e.g

&=&=A{r} * B{r}

Please see the document for your complete reference:

Smart Markers

Thank you.

The dynamic formula you have mentioned above is Aspose's own syntax or is it by microsoft excel syntax? I have already gone through the link you have provided above.

Also, I think i was not clear on my question. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

As my other post

Hi,

For your other thread:

<a href="https://forum.aspose.com/t/123442

As we shared that we found an issue as the component does not do multiple grouping, so you have to do the grouping by yourself. We will fix it soon and attach a fix there (in the above thread) soon.

Thanks for being patient!

Thank you.