How to set the data label background fill as none

In Excel I can able to see the data label properly for the first time but after saved that excel and then reopen it will shown like empty boxes(data label background filled with white color).

Data_label.JPG (77.5 KB)

@Valarmathi03,

Thanks for the screenshot.

Please provide us console application (runnable) using Aspose.Cells v20.6.x to generate such a file. Also, provide the input file (if any) and output Excel file for our evaluation. Please zip the console demo project with files (please exclude Aspose.Cells.Dll to minimize the size) and attach here. We will check your issue soon.

Hi Amjad,

Please find the attachment to replicate the issue.
Sample.zip (15.2 KB)

@sathyagiri,

Using your provided file, I found in MS Excel 2007, the labels are shown fine. However, in MS Excel 2013 empty boxes are shown instead. Do you use Aspose.Cells to open/load some input file and save it as by Aspose.Cells APIs? To evaluate your issue properly, as requested earlier, please provide us console application (runnable) using Aspose.Cells v20.10.x to generate such a file. Also, provide the input file (if you are using any) for our evaluation. Please zip the console demo project with files (please exclude Aspose.Cells.Dll to minimize the size) and attach here. We will check your issue soon.

@Amjad_Sahi,

We have handled the data labels properly in our code.

sheet.getCharts().get(i).getNSeries().get(index).getDataLabels().setShowValue(true);
sheet.getCharts().get(i).getNSeries().get(index).getDataLabels().getFont().setColor(Color.getWhite()); sheet.getCharts().get(i).getNSeries().get(index).getDataLabels().getFont().setSize(12); sheet.getCharts().get(i).getNSeries().get(index).getDataLabels().getFont().setName(“Calibri”); sheet.getCharts().get(i).getNSeries().get(index).getDataLabels().setTextWrapped(false);

And what was the problem here is when I exported the excel the output could be fine,but when I’m trying to recreate or copy the sheet means the data labels are displaying with the Filled type as white.

Could you please help me to resolve this.

Thanks & Regards,
Valarmathi

@sathyagiri,

To resolve the issue, we need to reproduce the issue on our end first. May be your code needs some tweaks. Anyways, as requested earlier, we need your simulation code to reproduce the issue (we need to create such a file) on our end. Please create a sample Java program (runnable) using Aspose.Cells v20.10.x to demonstrate the issue. Also, provide the input file (if any) and other resource files (you may zip the files prior attaching). We will check your issue soon.