How to set the Image Border

How to set the image border html to genrating Pdf.

Thanks
Karthik.

Hi,
When i am set the bordder of the image through css it will not effected in html to pdf.
please kindly help me

Thanks
Karthik.

Hi Karthik,

Thank you for contacting Aspose support.

Please provide your code so we may assess what Aspose APIs are involved, and consequently move the thread to an appropriate forum. Please note, Aspose.Imaging APIs do not provide any means to load HTML file and convert it to PDF format.

Hi,
Aspose.Words dll version is 9.3.0.0
Code:

Aspose.Words.Document doc = new Aspose.Words.Document();
DocumentBuilder builder = new DocumentBuilder(doc);
string str="";

builder.InsertHtml(str);
// doc.FirstSection.PageSetup.SectionStart = SectionStart.NewPage;
doc.Save("mydir"+ ".pdf");

Here we want iamge border html styles not supported

Thanks
Karthik

Hi Karthik,

Thank you for providing further details. As the presented scenario involves only Aspose.Words API, we are going to move this thread to the appropriate forum, that is; Aspose.Words support forum. My colleagues from the concerned department will soon assist you with the said problem.

Hi Karthik,

Thanks for your inquiry. You can use the following code to achieve this:

Document doc = new Document();
DocumentBuilder builder = new DocumentBuilder(doc);
string str = @"";
builder.InsertHtml(str);
doc.Save(MyDir + @"out.pdf");

I hope, this helps.

Best regards,

Hi,
is it supported Version:9.3.0.0.0
Not working code

Please help me.

Thanks
Karthik

Hi Karthik,

Thanks for your inquiry. You are using a very old version and unfortunately, we don’t provide support for older released versions of Aspose.Words. We always encourage our customers to use the latest version of Aspose.Words as it contains newly introduced features, enhancements and fixes to the issues that were reported earlier. So, I would suggest you please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET (14.7.0). You can download it from the following link:
https://releases.aspose.com/words/net

Best regards,