How to set the print tab Color/Gray scale to color by default through Aspose

Hi,

We are using the licensed Aspose software for adding the background in PPTs. We are getting issues while printing the PPT in Printer. If we set to Color/Gray scale attribute in Print tab to Color it is printing without any issues. How can we set it Color by default by using the Aspose. Please suggest.

Please find the screen shot in attached file.

Regards,

Dheeraj

Dear Dheeraj,

You may need to explore PrintSetting class properties to set the default printing mode to "Color". Please use the following code snippet for setting the default printer settings. The point to be noted here is that Aspose.Slides for .NET only use the print setting settings. The printing properties are controlled by System.Drawing.Prininting namespace. Please use the following code snippet to accomplish the goal. Unfortunately, I don't have printer to verify the setting but hopefully the things will work. Please also refer to this web link as a reference.

Presentation Pres = new Presentation(@"D:\Aspose Data\Test.ppt");

System.Drawing.Printing.PrinterSettings printDoc=new System.Drawing.Printing.PrinterSettings();

// Set the printer name and ensure it is valid. If not, provide a message to the user.

printDoc.PrinterName = "\\mynetworkprinter";

if (printDoc.PrinterSettings.IsValid) {

// If the printer supports printing in color, then override the printer's default behavior.

if (printDoc.PrinterSettings.SupportsColor) {

// Set the page default's to not print in color.

printDoc.DefaultPageSettings.Color = true;

}

Pres.Print(printDoc);

Thanks and Regards,

Hi,

I didn't find the System..Drawing.Printing.PrinterSettings class. I'm using the Jdk1.4 and aspose-slides-2.0.0.4.jar file. Please suggest.

Regards,

Dheeraj

Dear Dheeraj,

I regret to inform you that presentation printing support from Aspose.Slides for Java has not yet been provided. There can be no printing options set from Aspose.Slides for java. The presentation printing feature has been introduced in Aspose.Slides for .NET 4.1.1 and onward versions so far.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,