How to Set Transparency of Picture when Filling a Shape with Picture?

Hi,

I used the following code to fill the shape with picture, but I cannot find any option to control the transparency of picture, please see enclosed code and samples for more details, thank you very much.

Code:

var shape = slide.Shapes.AddAutoShape(ShapeType.Rectangle, 0, 0, presentation.SlideSize.Size.Width, presentation.SlideSize.Size.Height);

shape.FillFormat.FillType = FillType.Picture;

shape.FillFormat.PictureFillFormat.Picture.Image = picture;

shape.FillFormat.PictureFillFormat.PictureFillMode = PictureFillMode.Tile;

shape.FillFormat.PictureFillFormat.Picture.ImageTransform.AddAlphaBiLevelEffect(0.5f);

Best Regards,

Long

Hi Long,

Thank you for sharing the files.

I am afraid, the feature is not supported at the moment and a new feature request has been registered in our issue tracking system with issue id: SLIDESNET-35907. You will be notified via this forum thread once the issue gets resolved.

Thanks & Regards,

Has this issue been resolved yet? Is there a way to set transparency of a shape or background color using Aspose?

Hi Long,

Thank you for getting back to us.

I have observed your comments and like to share with you that the issue reported by you, SLIDESNET-35907, has not been resolved yet. It is blocked owing to some missing implementation in Aspose.Slides, which is quite a task. I have requested for the ETA of this issue and I will update you as soon as our product team will provide the ETA.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-35907) have been fixed in Aspose.Slides for .NET 22.10 (ZIP, MSI).
You can check all fixes on the Release Notes page.
You can also find the latest version of our library on the Product Download page.