We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

How to set Transparency of picture when fill the shape with picture

Hi,

I used the following code to fill the shape with picture, but I cannot find any option to control the transparency of picture, please see enclosed code and samples for more details, thank you very much.

Code:

var shape = slide.Shapes.AddAutoShape(ShapeType.Rectangle, 0, 0, presentation.SlideSize.Size.Width, presentation.SlideSize.Size.Height);

shape.FillFormat.FillType = FillType.Picture;

shape.FillFormat.PictureFillFormat.Picture.Image = picture;

shape.FillFormat.PictureFillFormat.PictureFillMode = PictureFillMode.Tile;

shape.FillFormat.PictureFillFormat.Picture.ImageTransform.AddAlphaBiLevelEffect(0.5f);

Best Regards,

Long

Hi Long,

Thank you for sharing the files.

I am afraid, the feature is not supported at the moment and a new feature request has been registered in our issue tracking system with issue id: SLIDESNET-35907. You will be notified via this forum thread once the issue gets resolved.

Thanks & Regards,

Has this issue been resolved yet? Is there a way to set transparency of a shape or background color using Aspose?

Hi Long,

Thank you for getting back to us.

I have observed your comments and like to share with you that the issue reported by you, SLIDESNET-35907, has not been resolved yet. It is blocked owing to some missing implementation in Aspose.Slides, which is quite a task. I have requested for the ETA of this issue and I will update you as soon as our product team will provide the ETA.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,