How to set wordart's property in Aspose.slide and Aspose.word

Hi:
We are useing Aspose.total products,There are some questions want to ask you,and we hope get some help from you.
1. Is there any way to set the font style ,alignment ,size in my ppt?
2. How to set the wordart style and modal,for example:set the shadow ,color ,size and more about wordart in ppt?There is a same question in Aspose.word , and I also want to konw how to set the wordart’s text on my document.
3. I want to konw when I create a ppt,there are some effect I want to come true,for example:which sound will played when I clicked the picture on the slide,and can I set the sound by myself ? so , How to set sound and act when the mouse moving or clicked?Can you give me some idea or simple demo code?
4. I have seen similar question in your forum:How to set the table’s style which inserted to the document?
5. If I want the first word drop on my document,what should I do?I’m so sorry that I didn’t find the Aspose.word API can do this ,and I think I didn’t state this question clearly,there is a picture with accessories,hope some helps.
Thanks,we are waiting for your good news.

Dear Andy,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

Aspose.Slides for .NET is a comprehensive API that aids you to generate, manipulate the presentations without any help of Office Automation tool. I will try to answer your questions one by one for clear understanding.

andy_H:

1. Is there any way to set the font style ,alignment ,size in my ppt?

Yes, you can set the font, text alignment, size, color, paragraph bullets in your PPT using Aspose.Slides. Please follow this link to programmer guide section, whereby you will find list of different operations that can be perform on slide text.

andy_H:

1. How to set the wordart style and modal,for example:set the shadow ,color ,size and more about wordart in ppt?There is a same question in Aspose.word , and I also want to konw how to set the wordart’s text on my document.

I regret to inform you that WordArt support for PPT/PPTX is currently unavailable in Aspose.Slides for .NET. An issue with ID 12593 has already been created in our issue tracking system to provide the feature support for WordArt in Aspose.Slides. I have associated this thread with the mentioned issue, so that you may be automatically notified, once the feature is available.

andy_H:

1. I want to konw when I create a ppt,there are some effect I want to come true,for example:which sound will played when I clicked the picture on the slide,and can I set the sound by myself ? so , How to set sound and act when the mouse moving or clicked?Can you give me some idea or simple demo code?

You may add different animation effects on the shapes. However, I am afraid to share that adding sound effects on animated shapes is currently not supported. I will also consult our development team for any possibility of addition of sound with animated shapes. Please follow this link to see how to apply animation effects on slide shapes.

andy_H:

1. I have seen similar question in your forum:How to set the table’s style which inserted to the document?

I am sorry to share that I have not been able to completely understand about what table styles, your are referring to. Can you please share some more details. Please follow this link to programmer guide section for different table manipulation code snippets.

andy_H:

1. If I want the first word drop on my document,what should I do?I’m so sorry that I didn’t find the Aspose.word API can do this ,and I think I didn’t state this question clearly,there is a picture with accessories,hope some helps.

I would suggest you to please consult the programmer guide section and technical articles section for complete code listing, where we have shared different demos as starter guide.

Please feel free to share, if you may still have any further queries.

Thanks and Regards,

Hi Mudassir,
Thanks for your reply.That's helpful to me.At the reply e-mail,you said some functions can't come true because there are some issuses,and I want to konw if we want that functions come true,can you offer the pertinent API?So,what should we do to make all of the following functions come true?
1.The way to set the sounds when the mouse moved or moving.
2.At your reply e-mail,you said that that WordArt support for PPT/PPTX is currently unavailable in Aspose.Slides for .NET.It's means there is no way to set WordArt's property?
3.If we want use or set the style of the table whick inserted document,can you give us some ideas,I didn't state this question clearly last time,and I have seen similar question in your forums,please click this link.For example:when I insert a table on my document,I want to use the style which provided by MS,or If there is a table on my document,how can I set it's style?
4.This question is about Drop Caps,My partner had refered a similar question before,please click this link,you said there is no way to set the Drop Caps that time,and Is there any good news about this question?
5.We konw there are many difficulties to achieve these functions,can you help us to custom tailor these functions?Or offer the pertinent API,and some ideas?
Thanks a lot.
Waiting for your good news.
Andy.

Dear Andy,

I am sorry for the delayed response.

I have requested our development team to share the information about the possibility of implementation of feature support for WordArt, Drop Caps and sound properties for different shapes. As soon as some response is shared by them, I will share them with you. However, Aspose.Slides for .NET allows you to set the preset styles for the tables. Please follow this link for necessary details. For your reference, I have shared the code snippet for setting the preset style for tables in PPTX.

TableEx Table;

Table.StylePreset = TableStylePresetEx.LightStyle3;

Thanks and Regards,

Hi Mudassir,

Thanks for your reply very much.

Andy.