We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

How to specify B/W when adding image to an existing PDF

The helpfile for Aspose.PDF shows how to add an image to an existing PDF, using the Page.Resources.Images.Add method (http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/pdfnet/Add+Image+in+existing+PDF+file). This method works well.

However, whenever I use this method, my images are all stored in the file in full-color JPG format. Yet, my images are actually black and white images, and it is critical that I save them as black and white images (in either CCITT format or JBIG2 format); saving them as full-color images increases the filesize many times over.

How can I instruct Aspose to save my images as black-and-white, in CCITT (or JBIG2) format? (I see that the Aspose.Pdf.Generator has a specifier for CCITT format; however, there doesn’t seem to be any corresponding specifier when working with the regular Aspose.Pdf Document class).

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. After initial investigation, we have logged an enhancement request as PDFNEWNET-37121 in our issue tracking system for further investigation of the requirement and its resolution. We will keep you updated about the issue resolution progress via this forum thread.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,