How to superimpose the Aspose barcode(of any type like png, jpeg, gif etc) over a PNG image using Aspose Barcode C++ lib on Windows

@kalyanpkalyan,
We have logged a new issue for this scenario in our database for further investigation. We will write back here once any update is ready for sharing.

This issue is logged as:
BARCODECPP-425 - Unsupported exception with Bitmap::FromHbitmap creation

@alexander.gavriluk,
@ahsaniqbalsidiqui,

Thanks for your support on this issue !!

I have posted one more request along with that:

1. Have a look at Sample01.png, there are red boxes, in those boxes, I need to place my Aspose Barcodes
    I have tried rendering those, have a look at Sample02.png, the Barcodes are coming out of the boxes.
    How can I adjust the Barcodes, which are visible on Sample02.png, on the Sample01.png red boxes?
    How can I adjust the length and width of barcode images like code128, Maxicode (basically 1D and 2D barcodes)?

Could please help me in resolving this issue, I need it very urgently.

Thanks and Regards
Kalyan

@kalyanpkalyan,
We have logged this task already as:

BARCODENET-37652: Find ways to directly draw barcode images to HBITMAP and HDC context in Windows

We will write back here soon to share our feedback.

Could you please get me an update on those issues?

Thanks and Regards
Kalyan

Currently I am writing helper library to make easy gateway between Aspose objects and classic windows like GDI+, vectors and IStreams.

With this helper library you could easily transfer data to and from Aspose to classic GDI+ library objects. How to use GDI+ library is written in many sources.

ABGateway.zip (14.3 KB)
Here are examples with gateway between Aspose classes and GDI+ classes and memory arrays, memory bitmap classes. Also there are examples how to draw with GDI+.

Thanks a lot for your support and help !!
I would like to appreciate @alexander.gavriluk for bringing us very useful information.

Thanks and Regards
Kalyan