How to tell if the license has been applied

Hello,

I want to check if the license file has been applied programmatically so that if at some point its not I can tell by diagnostics, I have continuous integration and the server can be built at any time diagnostics is an important part of it.

Thank you.

Hi Ricardo,

I have observe the requirements shared and regret to share that at present there is no mechanism to identify if the license has been applied in presentation or not. I have created an issue with ID SLIDESNET-34262 as new feature request to investigate the possiblity of implementing requested support. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

Many Thanks,

Hi Ricardo,

We are pleased to inform you that we have added support for checking if Aspose.Slides is applied or not in your application. Please try using following sample code with Aspose.Slides for .NET 7.6.0 which will shared shortly.

License license = new License();
bool isLicensed = license.IsLicensed();
if(isLicensed)
{
    license.ResetLicense();
    Debug.Assert(!license.IsLicensed());
}

Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-34262) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.