How to terminate/stop/interrupt the execution of workerdesigner.process [SmarkMarker]

We have some case that the execution of “workerdesigner.process” took too long time, and we want to terminate the execution early. Is there any api or method can do this? I have try the InterruptMonitor but it didn’t work. The sample code like this:

AsposeCpuMemory 2.zip (1.0 MB)

Hope for your reply

@kevinzhang,

Please notice, I am able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned using your template file. I found it did not work when trying to terminate/stop/interrupt the execution of WorkbookDesigner.process [SmarkMarker]. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSJAVA-43994” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

Thank you very much!!! Expecting… :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Hi is there any update for this problem?

@kevinzhang,

I am afraid, your issue is not resolved yet. We will try to provide the fix before the end of this week. In case, it takes more time, we will try to provide an ETA on it.

@kevinzhang
Please try our latest fix:
aspose-cells-21.11.4-java.zip (7.5 MB)

Thank you very much I will try!

@kevinzhang,

Sure, please take your time to evaluate the new fix. Hopefully it will fix your issue.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-43994) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool