We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

How to transfer a licence

Banckle Chat Banckle Chat Welcome to Aspose Tilal Ahmad 15:56 Hi John Welcome to Aspose support. How may I help you today? me 15:59 We have a Developer OEM licence for Aspose Words. I have developed our application on my PC but now we need to include my new code on our build PC and generate a new publication. When I do that I get an Evaluation Version watermark in the documents. I have the .LIC file in the published files. What must I do to remove the watermark?

Hi John,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please use License.IsLicensed property to check either your license is set or not. This property returns true if a valid license has been applied; false if the component is running in evaluation mode.

We would like to mention a few points here:

• Make sure your call to SetLicense gets executed.
  • Make sure your code does not catch an exception thrown by Aspose.Words licensing code. For example, Aspose.Words will throw if it cannot find the license.
  • Make sure the input documents do not already have the evaluation message. Aspose.Words does not delete existing evaluation messages.
  • Make sure SetLicense is executed before you instantiate any Document object.