How to Upload Calendars of PST to Office 365

Is there any option to upload calendars of PST file to Office 365 format. Please share the sample C# code. We are looking to renew our API and need to know if it is possible.

Please share as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
Manoj

@ManojDwivedi,

You can extract calendar items from PST in ICS format and then use the IEWSClient.CreateAppointment to create appointment in Office 365 Exchange server account. Please give it a try at your end and let us know if you need any further assistance in this regard.

Thank you kashif for your reply. I tried the method you have described. But there is an issue when I import an calendar to Exchange online that time it automatically send notification to all attendees and also send email to my inbox that items forwarded. I tried to pass null value to attendees but it’s showing this value can not be null. Could you please me out with this concern. I am using the following code.

Appointment app = new Appointment(“Room 112”, startTime, endTime, "organizeraspose-email.test3@domain.com","attendee@gmail.com");

Thanks

I want to import calendar without sending notifications/email to the attendees. Please help me out as soon as possible.

@ManojDwivedi,

Please use the AppendMessage method OF IEWSClient to append calendar items to Exchange folder without sending notifications.