How to Upload Calendars of PST to Office 365

Is there any option to upload calendars of PST file to Office 365 format. Please share the sample C# code. We are looking to renew our API and need to know if it is possible.

Please share as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
Manoj

@ManojDwivedi,

You can extract calendar items from PST in ICS format and then use the IEWSClient.CreateAppointment to create appointment in Office 365 Exchange server account. Please give it a try at your end and let us know if you need any further assistance in this regard.

Thank you kashif for your reply. I tried the method you have described. But there is an issue when I import an calendar to Exchange online that time it automatically send notification to all attendees and also send email to my inbox that items forwarded. I tried to pass null value to attendees but it’s showing this value can not be null. Could you please me out with this concern. I am using the following code.

Appointment app = new Appointment(“Room 112”, startTime, endTime, "organizeraspose-email.test3@domain.com","attendee@gmail.com");

Thanks

I want to import calendar without sending notifications/email to the attendees. Please help me out as soon as possible.

@ManojDwivedi,

Please use the AppendMessage method OF IEWSClient to append calendar items to Exchange folder without sending notifications.

Same I want to do with PST . I want to import calendar from .ics file to PST without sending notifications to attendees, please can you help me on this.

@ritadcc126,

I have observed your requirements and request you to please try using latest Aspose.Email 20.3 on your end. In case there is still an issue then please share the complete details of your requirements along with source files and used sample code.