We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

How to use the mergefields with a bulleted list

Hi,

I’m trying out Words for .NET and am looking for a way to present a clean bullated list in word using the mergefield sysntax. I got this far and am close. Its just that there is a newline before each dash “-”

«TableStart:Rekeninghouders»«TableStart:Rekeninghouder»

- «Naam», «Adres», «Postcode» «Gemeente», «Land»«TableEnd:Rekeninghouder»«TableEnd:Rekeninghouders»

I'm also interested in doing this with the moustache syntax.

Kind Regards, Tom

That’s because of the blank line after TableStart. The area between TableStart and TableEnd acts like a loop, and every time that loop iterates, you are getting that blank line (but at the top, and not the bottom). Just keep in mind that everything inside that loop is included, and modify your loop accordingly.

Hi Tom,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your template document and expected document here for our reference. We will investigate the structure of your expected document as to how you want your final output be generated like. You can create expected document using Microsoft Word. We will then provide you more information.

Best regards,

Coming from a developer’s background it was not immediately clear that the “foreach” could go to the dash “-” symbol. I also switched to the "mustache syntax"

Thanks for the assistance.

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry, In case you have further inquires or need any help, please let us know.

Best regards,