How we can set footerartifact using HTML string?

Hello,

How can we set the footerartifact using HTML string, i haven’t found anything from Aspose docs. Can you please share more information on this?

Regards,

@siriussynoptek

By footerartifact, do you mean footer of the page? Do you want to add HTML String in the footer or at the bottom of the page? Please share a bit more details so that we can assist you accordingly.

@asad.ali we want to add a page footer using HTML string and we want to convert the same footer as an artifact.

@siriussynoptek

By converting into an artifact, do you mean to make it tagged content? Could you please share a sample expected output PDF for our reference? We will investigate your requirements accordingly and share our feedback with you.

yes, i mean to make it tagged content. Right now, we don’t have any example.

@siriussynoptek

Regretfully, the feature you are looking for is not yet implemented. We already have different tickets logged for similar feature (i.e. add HTML in PDF and make it tagged). Could you kindly provide a sample PDF with sample HTML file or String and share an expected output with us as well. We will log an enhancement request in our issue management system and share the ID with you.