Html Bullet List conversion issue

Hi,
We are facing an issue with html to word conversion. We are using the same code as mentioned in post #589905.
The issue is with a bullet list. I am attaching a SampleDocuments.zip file which contains two documents. In the Import.docx file the 3rd row in the table is converting properly however the fourth row’s bullet list is not converting as expected.
You can see the issue in the result file (Exported.docx).

Could you please help?

Thank you.

Hi Vipul,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please use HtmlSaveOptions.ExportListLabels as ExportListLabels.ByHtmlTags in your code to get the required output. Hope this helps you. Please let us know if you have any more queries.

Aspose.Words.Document srcDoc = new Document(MyDir + "Import.docx");
Aspose.Words.Saving.HtmlSaveOptions saveOptions = new Aspose.Words.Saving.HtmlSaveOptions();
saveOptions.CssStyleSheetType = Aspose.Words.Saving.CssStyleSheetType.Embedded;
saveOptions.SaveFormat = SaveFormat.Html;
saveOptions.ExportListLabels = ExportListLabels.ByHtmlTags;
srcDoc.Save(MyDir + "Out.html", saveOptions);
Document doc = new Document(MyDir + "Out.html");
doc.Save(MyDir + "Out.docx");

Hi, thanks for the update. This week I will be using the code you provided. Will test and let you know if I have any questions.

Thanks…

Hi Tahir,
I had logged in as a different user for my last reply. Just wanted to say thank you for the update. Will test using the code provided and will let you know if we have any questions on this.

Thanks,
Vipul

Hi Vipul,

Thanks for your feedback. Please feel free to ask if you have any question about Aspose.Words, we will be happy to help you.

Hello Tahir,

We used the line of code that you provided however the bullets are not displayed as expected. In the attached zip there are 3 documents. “Import.docx” contains the table that we are importing into our application. The “Exported - Before.docx” shows the exported output before using your code. The “Exported - After.docx” shows the exported output after using your code. In this document you will notice that in the 4th row - 2nd column the bullets are touching the left cell border, text is not aligned and the text has changed to bold.

We need the output to match with the import document. Could you please check?

Thanks,
Vipul

Hi Vipul,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-11315. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-11315) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.