This is the html beng used for the indented bullets. This is being displayed, but the sub indents are still not working. See attached sample file.
The following is a brief summary of Kenneth's experience and accomplishments:
- Represented Benchmark Electronics, Inc. in its successful $70 million acquisition of the majority of the assets of ACT Manufacturing, Inc., a Chapter 11 debtor, and subsequent cross-border transaction
- Currently defending Media/Communications, LP, a technology-oriented private equity fund, in an adversary proceeding brought by the United States Government seeking recharacterization and equitable subordination of over $50 million in secured notes.
- Represented the primary equity holders in the Chapter 11 case of One and Two International Place, the largest office buildings in downtown Boston, which resulted in the holders maintaining a substantial share of the reorganized debtors
- Ken’s bankruptcy and restructuring experience includes the following:
- Represented the creditors committee in the following confirmed Chapter 11 cases
- Malden Mills Industries: creditors received a combination of cash and stock equal to 20 - 25% of their claim;
- Engage, Inc.: creditors received a cash dividend equal to at least 60% of their claim;
- RJ Development: creditors will receive a cash dividend in excess of 40% of their claim;
- Trend-Lines: creditors received 100% of the stock of the reorganized debtor;
- East Boston Neighborhood Health Center: creditors received a cash dividend of approximately 40% of their claim;
- New Seabury Properties: creditors received a cash dividend equal to 100% of their claim, plus interest
- Represented a telecommunications company involved in an international copyright dispute with the NFL in federal court and the Second Circuit, and won a jury trial for an affiliated satellite provider in civil enforcement action brought by the Florida attorney general.
- Represented Organogenesis, a biotechnology company, in its Chapter 11 reorganization. Case confirmed with creditors receiving either stock equal to 100% of the reorganized debtor or a 35% cash dividend.
- Obtained significant settlement for Highfields Capital, an investment fund, in Massachusetts state court litigation against SCOR, SA, a French reinsurance company, alleging fraud, misrepresentation and unfair business practices in connection with an investment in an Irish company.
- Won summary judgment for Ascent Pediatrics, a subsidiary of Medicis Pharmaceutical Corporation, in litigation brought by a lender and investor alleging a $20+ million breach of a securities purchase agreement
- Regularly represent Boston-area venture capital and private equity funds in individual transactions acquiring assets of venture investments out of bankruptcy.
- Successfully defended a start-up telecommunications company against lawsuits in Delaware and Massachusetts federal courts brought by a competitor alleging unfair competition, tortious interference with business relations, breach of contract and theft of trade secrets
- Advised boards of directors and management of over 50 high technology, biotechnology and other venture-backed companies in insolvency and restructuring matters, including fiduciary duty issues, wind-downs, asset sales, secured party foreclosures, and recapitalizations.
This is some additional html in the document which is displaying the #$NL where the html tags are.
- Chair, Practice and Procedure Committee
- Boston Bar Association, Section on Bankruptcy Law, Member
- American Bankruptcy Institute, Member
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York, Member
- Turnaround Management Association, Member
This is the code being used to add both pieces of HTML data to the document (areaContent is where the html is being passed):
TextInfo contentSubHeaderTextInfo = new TextInfo();
contentSubHeaderTextInfo.FontName = "Arial";
contentSubHeaderTextInfo.FontSize = 8;
contentSubHeaderTextInfo.IsTrueTypeFontBold = true;
contentSubHeaderTextInfo.LineSpacing = 2;
TextInfo RepTextInfo = new TextInfo();
RepTextInfo.FontName = "Arial";
RepTextInfo.FontSize = 8;
RepTextInfo.LineSpacing = 2;
Aspose.Pdf.Table contentHeaderTable = new Aspose.Pdf.Table();
contentHeaderTable.ColumnWidths = "385";
contentHeaderTable.Margin.Top = 10;
Aspose.Pdf.Row contentHeaderRow = contentHeaderTable.Rows.Add();
contentHeaderRow.DefaultCellTextInfo = contentSubHeaderTextInfo;
Aspose.Pdf.Row contentRow = contentHeaderTable.Rows.Add();
contentRow.DefaultCellTextInfo = RepTextInfo;
Aspose.Pdf.Cell contentHeaderCell = contentHeaderRow.Cells.Add(title, contentSubHeaderTextInfo);
Text contentText = new Text(areaContent, RepTextInfo);
contentText.IsHtmlTagSupported = true;
Aspose.Pdf.Cell contentCell = contentRow.Cells.Add();
contentCell.Padding.Top = 10;
contentCell.Padding.Bottom = 10;
contentHeaderRow.Border = new BorderInfo((int)(BorderSide.Top | BorderSide.Bottom), 1.0f, new Color("black"));