HTML conversoin is not working

I have a .NET Core 2.0 project and use Aspose.Cells version 18.2.0. When I try to convert valid XLS to HTML it fails.

I’m using this code:

Workbook doc = new Workbook(inputStream); // my input file stream
doc.Save(outputStream, SaveFormat.Html);

As result of HTML conversion I get Html file that contains just a lot of random symbols.

I have noticed that this issue appears only in .NET Core project, and in .NET Framework 4.6.1 everything works fine.

@alexs123

Thanks for considering Aspose APIs.

We have found this issue. Aspose.Cells for .NET Core 2.0 always saves the output in XLSX format even if we save it in HTML format. It seems this feature is not supported. We will discuss with product team about it and update you asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-45954.

@shakeel.faiz any updates on my issue?

@alexs123

We are afraid there is no update for you at this moment regarding this issue. However, we have logged your comment in our database against this issue and requested the product team to provide some fix or ETA for this issue. Once there is some news for you, we will update you asap by posting in this topic.

@alexs123

Thanks for using Aspose APIs.

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue CELLSNET-45954 now. We will soon provide the fix after performing QA and including other enhancements and fixes.