Html Description of Appointment

How can i get the HTML Description of a Appointment. i have a rtf editor that will display html. In office appointments have formatted text for description(rtf)

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for writing to Aspose support team.

At present, I couldn’t find any such information where the HTML description of appointment can be retrieved. I have further contacted our development team to get an idea of any such possibility and will share information with you as soon as there is some feedback available in this regard. We appreciate your patience until then.

Thanks, its available in MapiMessage when converting a msg file

rtfEdit.HtmlText = mapiMessage.BodyHtml;

But not in this code:
//Appointment app = Appointment.Load(fileName);
MailMessage ms = new MailMessage();
ms.AddAlternateView(app.RequestApointment());
MapiMessage mapi = MapiMessage.FromMailMessage(ms);

Hi Joseph,

Could you please test the attached ICS file at your end and share with us if you are getting the BodyHtml from this? I have tested this issue and it is not working. Please share your feedback with us along a sample ICS file if this works for you. Also, please mention the version of Aspose.Email that you are using at your end for this purpose.

v2.0.50727

There’s no html body in the mapimessage or mailmessage, opening in Outlook it appears.

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for providing the feedback.

This issue has been logged as NETWORKNET-34607 in our issue tracking system for further investigation by our development team. Rectification of this issue will also allow you to get Html description of the appointment as per your requirements. We will notify you once there is some update available in this regard.

MapiContacts have rtf or html body for notes, is there any plans for adding this

Hi Joseph,

We have discussed this requirement here and afraid to share that currently there is no plan to implement this feature in near future. However you may please keep on viewing the notes of our monthly releases for implementation of any such feature.

Please feel free to write us back if you have any other query related to Aspose.Email.