HTML Form -> PDF Form

I’m looking to convert (with C#) an HTML formatted form to an identical PDF fillable form. The HTML form fields won’t be filled in prior to the conversion. Users will fill out the PDF form (in Acrobat Reader or something) and print it directly. Is there a method that would allow us to accomplish this?

Hi Jallan,

Thanks for contacting support.

Aspose.Pdf for .NET supports the feature to convert HTML pages into PDF format and during conversion, the HTML form objects are rendered as form elements in resultant document. Please follow the instructions specified over HTML to PDF conversion

In case you encounter any issue during the conversion process, please share the source HTML so that we can test the scenario at our end.

Hello, I have the same question, but I need to do this with Android Java. How could I use the library? I can´t use some classes like Aspose.Pdf.Generator.Pdf.

Thank you.

Hello Francisco,

Thanks for contacting support.

We already have logged a feature request for Aspose.Pdf for Android as PDFANDROID-80 in our issue tracking system. The development team is working to provide HTML to PDF conversion in the API and we really hope that required feature will be added soon. I have associated request ID with this thread as well, so that you will be notified once the feature is available.

However in Aspose.Pdf for Java, you can convert HTML into PDF. For more information, you may visit “Convert HTML file into PDF” article in the API documentation.

fvaldivia:
I can´t use some classes like Aspose.Pdf.Generator.Pdf

You can work with com.aspose.pdf (DOM) approach as Aspose.Pdf.Generator is an old model and it is going to be obsolete soon. In case of any further assistance, please feel free to contact us. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,