We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

HTML format Exception

When trying to save a PDF to a stream in an html format this is the exception that is being received “Save a document to a html stream is not supported. Please use method save to the
file.” Is this expected behavior?

Hi Jelani,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I am afraid; the feature of PDF to HTML as stream is not supported at the moment. The feature is already registered in our issue tracking system with issue id: PDFNEWNET-33174. However, we don’t have a definite time period / ETA for the support of this feature at the moment. I have requested the development team to share a plan for the support of this feature. As soon as I get a feedback, I will update you.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-33174) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.1.0.

For further details, you may check this blog post.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(2)

Hi Jelani,

Thanks for your patience. We are pleased to inform you that your requested feature of saving HTML output in stream object has been implemented. Please check following documentation link for the purpose.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,