We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Html not taking my css

hello,

I’m generating a pdf using the aspose pdf genereator class, everything look nice besides a small issue. my css is not taking effect on the on the html. I include the code snippet of it.

P.S
I know using the document class will work for loading the external css, but for this case i need to use the generator class instead .

It seems that that “pdf.HtmlInfo.ExternalResourcesBasePath” is not working for me.

thank you

Hi Wensley,

Thanks for your inquiry. You are using old generator for the HTML to PDF conversion. Please note we are not fixing any issues or enhancement in old generator, as it will be obsolete in near future. So it is recommended to use new generator, it is more efficient and improved. It can be used for both creating a PDF document from scratch or manipulating existing PDF document.

Furthermore, in codding there are no major changes. Almost all the object names and functionalities are same except Pdf and Section object these are replaced with Document and Page object respectively. So please check following documentation link for details.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,