HTML Output of a PPT Document Is Not Responsive

Hello,

We are using Aspose.slides v17.5 to generate Responsive HTML output of a PPT document and we are rendering the output in IE-11. The HTML output is not responsive. When you reduce the size of IE window, after a point the size of slides become extremely small compared to the window size.

The following code is used to generate the output:
ResponsiveHtmlController controller = new ResponsiveHtmlController();
HtmlOptions htmlOptions = new HtmlOptions();
htmlOptions.setHtmlFormatter(HtmlFormatter.createCustomFormatter(controller)); presentation.save(“aspose response 17.5.htm”, SaveFormat.Html, htmlOptions);

Can you please look into this.

Thanks,
Neha

Hi Neha,

I have worked with presentation file shared by you using Aspose.Slides for Java 17.5 and unable to observe the issue. I have also shared my generated result with you for your kind reference. Please see attachment. Can you please share environment details with us so that we may further investigate to help you out.

Best Regards,

Hello,

This issue also occurs with the HTML output shared by you. I am using IE-11 to view the output.

Did you try reducing the IE window size? When reducing the window size, after a certain point, the slides become too small compared to the window size.

I have attached a screenshot of the output shared by you. The screenshot compares the same Html at different IE window sizes.

Thanks,
Neha

Hi Neha,

I have worked with the presentation file shared by you and have been able to observe the issue. An issue with ID SLIDEJAVA-36435 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be fixed.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-36435) have been fixed in this update.