HTML Superscript Issue In PDF

Hello Support,

We are using ASPOSE Words to generate PDF and Word Document.

In the actual html we are using html superscript tag like <sup>1</sup>.

In the generated word document it looks fine. But in the generated pdf document the font size of the superscript is really big. We tried with setting the font size for superscript tag but not working at all.

Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

Please let me know what is the best possible solution for this problem.

Thanks,
Somnath

Hi Somnath,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please zip and attach your sample HTML file here for testing. We will investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.

Best regards,

Hello,

Please check the attached html file.

Thanks,
Somnath

Hi Somnath,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words (15.11.0) from following link:

Download Aspose.Words for .NET

Aspose.Words tries to mimic the way the Microsoft Word works. To you, this means that if you convert HTML file into a Microsoft Word document or PDF using Aspose.Words, the output will appear almost exactly as if it was done by Microsoft Word. Moreover, I have attached two PDF documents (one generated by Aspose.Words and the other generated by Microsoft Word 2016) here for your reference. Font size in both look identical. I have used the following code to generate 15.11.0.pdf.

Document doc = new Document(MyDir + @"SuperScript-Html.html");
doc.UpdateTableLayout();
doc.Save(MyDir + @"15.11.0.pdf");

Best regards,

Hello Support,

We are using Aspose Words 15.9.0.0.

Is there any solution in this version.

Please let me know asap

Thanks,
Somnath

Hi Somnath,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please note that we don’t provide support for older releases of Aspose.Words and we do not provide any fixes or patches for old versions of Aspose products either. We always encourage our customers to use the latest versions of Aspose.Words (to date it’s 15.12.0) as it contains newly introduced features, enhancements and fixes for issues reported earlier. If we can help you with anything else, please feel free to ask.

Best regards,