HTML Table Text Wrapping Issue when upgrading to latest version

I was using Aspose.Words Version 13.6.0.0. When I am adding a html table to the document the alignment and wrapping of the text was fine. I upgraded to Aspose.Words Version 14.7.0.0.

Afterwards I got the issues on Text wrapping and alignment. Here I have attached the document which portraits the issue.

Regards
Allan

Hi Allan,

Thanks for your inquiry. To ensure a timely and accurate response, please attach the following resources here for testing:

• Your input Html file or string.
  • Aspose.Words 13.6.0 generated document which shows the correct behavior
  • Aspose.Words 14.8.0 generated document which shows the undesired behavior
  • The source code you’re using on your end.

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we’ll start investigation into your issue and provide you more information.

Best regards,

Hi Hafeez,

My input is HTML. Some code are given below

for (int Rowscnt = 0; Rowscnt < dtEight.Rows.count; Rowscnt++)
{
string tableformat =
</table width = ‘100px’ border = ‘1’ color = lightgray>

;
string tableSetting =dtEight.Rows[Rowscnt][“HtmlText”].ToString();
tableformat += tableSetting + ;
docBuilder.InsertHtml(tableformat);
}

Aspose.Wprds.Saving.pdfSaveOptions pdfH=new Aspose.Wprds.Saving.pdfSaveOptions();
doc.Save(Response,“NewPdfFormatMark”,Aspose.Words.ContentDisposition.Attachment,pdfH);
Please check this code and reply me as early as possible,

Thanks,

With regards,
Allan

Hi Allan,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, at the moment, we’re not able to reproduce this issue on our end because some bits of code are missing from your shared code. We suggest you please create a standalone runnable simple console application that helps us reproduce the same problem on our end and attach it here for testing. As soon as you get this application ready, we’ll investigate the issue further and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.

Best regards,