HTML tags not working properly in Version 10.7.0.0

Hi

Please see the below xml.

1. In first row bold tag is not working and pdf is generated without text.
  2. In second row html tags are rendered as encoded but bold functionality is not working even i set the IsHtmlTagSupported=“true” property.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

#$TAB

#$TAB

Green

<b>Michael Page International Recruitment Limited. Registered in England No. 4130921.</b> Registered Office: Page House, 1 Dashwood Lang Road, Addlestone, Weybridge KT15 2QW.
<b>Michael Page international Recruitment Limited Trading Businesses:</b>

Page Personnel Finance, Page Personnel Human Resources, Page Personnel Secretarial, Michael Page Consultancy, Michael Page Engineering, Michael Page Finance, Michael Page Financial Services, Michael Page Human Resources, Michael Page Legal, Michael Page Marketing, Michael Page Offshore, Michael Page Procurement & Supply Chain, Michael Page Property & Construction, Michael Page Public Sector, Michael Page Retail, Michael Page Sales, Michael Page Technology.

Thanks

Hi Shakeel,

Thanks for contacting support.

I have tested the scenario using Aspose.Pdf for .NET 10.7.0 and have observed that Text bold formatting is not being honored for first line in table and it appears as normal text. However I am unable to notice any formatting defined for second line in row element and it appears as normal text in PDF file. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem as PDFNEWNET-39343 in
our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this
problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. Please be
patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

ps, for your reference, I have also attached the PDF file generated over my end.

Hi Nayyer,

We are upgrading existing aspose PDF to latest version in our projects but due to these issues we are stuck in development.
Can you please provide us the timeline to resolve these issues so that we can continue to upgrade?

Thanks
Shakeel

Hi Shakeel,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have noticed your reported issue recently and it is pending for investigation in the queue with other issues, reported earlier. I am afraid we can not provide you a time line unless investigation of your issue is completed. However we have recorded your concern and raised your issue priority, and also requested our product team to complete the analysis and share an ETA at their earliest. We will notify you as soon as we made some significant progress towards issue resolution.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Hi Tilal,

Any progress in above mentioned issue?

Thanks

Shakeel

Hi Shakeel,

Thanks for your patience.

Due to low priority of this issue, the problem is still pending for review. Furthermore, please note that issues with specific priority are resolved in first come first serve basis as we believe its the fairest policy to all the customers.

As soon as this issue is resolved, we will update you within this forum thread.