HTML to Doc conversion- background color/bold formatting combination issue

Dear Aspose Team,

we are experiencing issues on converting an html fragment into docx format using Aspose.Words Version 14.7.0.0.
It includes a text part, which is formatted with background coloring and bold (strong) in a specific order. After the conversion to Docx the whole text part is removed.

Please find the input file as attachment.
The code to reproduce this issue:

Document document = new Document(“bgColor_test.html”);

document.Save(“bgColor_test.docx”, SaveFormat.Docx);

Could you please provide a hint, how to workaround or fix this issue?

Also we are not able to change the format or order of html text, since this is an output result from another tool.

Thanks and kind regards,
Wolfgang

Hi Wolfgang,

Thanks for your inquiry. I
have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue
at my side. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in
our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-10681. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.

wroet001:

Also we are not able to change the format or order of html text, since this is an output result from another tool.

Could you please share some detail about this query? We will then provide you more information about your query along with code.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-10681) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Hi again,

thank you so much for the fix!!

Also - excuse me, that I didn’t get back on your previous post. Somehow I missed that one.

What I’ve meant is, that the used html input is produced by another tool and we don’t have any means to influence it’s format.

Cheers
Wolfgang

Hi Wolfgang,

Thanks for your feedback. Please use the Aspose.Words for .NET 14.10.0 and let us know if you have any more queries.