HTML to PDF conversion in .Net

I would like to know if Aspose.Pdf is capable of converting Html string into a Pdf. The online documents say that it supports table tag but what about table related attributes like cellpadding, spacing and border? They don't seem to be recognized. What about support for CSS? I searched the forum and came across statements that claim that Aspose was going to start supporting CSS starting from version 2.9. I am currently evaluating 3.6.6 and don't see any references to CSS suport. Also I would be OK with using nested tables if their basic attributes like padding, spacing and border were recognized but when I submit my html string to aspose pdf converter the resulting doc is far from looking pretty.

I tried declaring my nested tables within Xml but the resulting page still looks all scrambled. I just need to know if it is doable to have a Pdf report that would look similar to an Html page that would have a title, a block of information on top a set of small tables positioned next to each other?

Hi,

I have replied your question at http://www.aspose.com/documentation/file-format-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net-and-java/working-with-text-containing-html-tags.html but we need to update that page to make it more clear.

We wanted to support CSS long ago but we found the current solution of HTML2PDF (based on xslt) has fatal limitation and we are working on a new solution. CSS will be supported in the new solution but it can't be available in short time.