HTML to PDF Conversion with Java

I have a bunch of HTML files that I want to programatically convert to PDF files and merge into a single PDF. I know how to merge PDFs with Aspose.PDF.Kit, but is there a way to convert a plain HTML file to a PDF? Thanks!

Hi,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

You can use Aspose.Pdf to convert HTML to PDF. Please consult the following for reference:

Thanks.

I'm really looking to batch convert a but of Javadoc files to PDF and merge them into one document. I've been playing around with the Pdf.bindHTML method, and it seems to crash for the most part on all but the most basic HTML files. Is there a list of what the bindHTML method will actually process and any limitations? Do you have any better suggestions on how to convert my HTML files to PDF?

Hi,

Please consult the following link for a list of supported html tags and a description of how they are processed.

Thanks.

Hi,

Adeel’s answer is not correct. I am sorry for that. The link mentioned by Adeel is for .Net version. Currently we have no supported tags list for Java version. We will try to make such list in our document soon. You can report the problems to us and we will try to fix them soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.