Html to pdf- floats - bacground images

Hello i am interested in buying your product but have run into some issues.
I am using aspose to generate a pdf from html as follows:

Aspose.Pdf.Generator.pdf1 = new Aspose.Pdf.Generator.Pdf();
string html = File.ReadAllText(directory + “/home.html”);
pdf1.BindHTML(html, “C:\”);
pdf1.Save(directory + “/home.pdf”);

i have run into the following issues:

1) the generated pdf has black backgrounds where a background image is supplied.
2) floats are not being rendered in the generated pdf. (style=“float:left” should make blocks side by side)
----------------------------------
the attached pdf file was generated from
the following html (between body tags):

one

two

1. li one

2. li two

i am using .net 4.0

levittmike:
1) the generated pdf has black backgrounds where a background image is supplied.

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in our products.

I have tested the scenario and have observed that instead of Image, the background is being displayed as black. However further investigation has revealed that its happening because invalid property is being used to set background. Please try using style="background-image" instead of style="background". But, unfortunately the current release version is not honoring style="background-image" tag. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem as PDFNEWNET-31191 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction.

levittmike:

2) floats are not being rendered in the generated pdf. (style="float:left" should make blocks side by side)

I have managed to reproduce this issue and have logged it as PDFNEWNET-31190 in our issue tracking system. We are really sorry for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 31190) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.