We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

HTML to PDF - Ignores Javascript

Hi,

Am trying to convert the attached HTML (response from an API) to PDF using Aspose PDF product but the JavaScript part & CDN are being ignored while rendering the HTML in PDF. Please suggest us a way to do it.

Attached the HTML which is a HighChart sample.

Thanks.

Hi Vivek,

Thanks for contacting support.

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 13.0px Arial; -webkit-text-stroke: #000000} span.s1 {font-kerning: none}

I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the problem that PDF to HTML conversion is ignoring the javascript. We have already logged a ticket PDFNET-42361 in our issue tracking system. I have linked this forum thread with ticket. You will be notified as soon as the issue is resolved.

Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Hi,

Any update on the issue?

Thanks.

Hi Vivek,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid the issue investigation is not completed yet. We will update you as soon as our team completes the investigation and share some update.
p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; -webkit-text-stroke: #000000} p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; -webkit-text-stroke: #000000; min-height: 14.0px} span.s1 {font-kerning: none}

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

Best Regards,