Convert HTML File to PDF or DOCX | Add Borders around Word Document using Java

I have an HTML document with a border around it, using a DIV tag as a container. when I convert the HTML to PDF or Word, the DIV is pushed to the bottom of the document with a border. I’ve tried using the latest 19.8 library. I can provide the HTML we’re using.

@indsoft,

Please ZIP and upload your input HTML document and Aspose.Words generated PDF/Word files showing the undesired behavior here for testing. We will then investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.

Attached are samples with box at bottom, which should be the border.Samples.zip (107.3 KB)

@indsoft,

We tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same problem on our end. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-19178. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-19178) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 19.12 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 19.12 update.

Sorry for the delay, but we’ve just tried this version and still don’t see it as solved. although the bordered box doesn’t appear at the bottom of the document, the border itself around the document isn’t rendered in the PDF. I’ve attached files showing the HTML rendered (as a PDF) and the ASPOSE rendering. Our subscription has expired since this solution was published, so not sure if that affects the border rendering.DerekWade10 (2).pdf (64.6 KB)DerekWade10.pdf (164.7 KB)

@indsoft,

You are right. To address this problem, we have logged another issue with ID WORDSNET-20205. Your thread has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Will the solution be integrated into both ASPOSE Words and PDF libraries?

@indsoft,

The solution to the problems, that you reported in this thread, will only be integrated in Aspose.Words API.

However, if you are observing similar problems with Aspose.PDF API, I would suggest you please report them in Aspose.PDF Product Family forum where you will be guided appropriately.