HTML to PDF - Out of memory exception

We are creating HTML to PDF with below code.

Aspose.Pdf.HtmlLoadOptions objLoadOptions = new Aspose.Pdf.HtmlLoadOptions();
objLoadOptions.PageInfo.Margin.Bottom = 10;
objLoadOptions.PageInfo.Margin.Top = 20;
Aspose.Pdf.Document doc = new Aspose.Pdf.Document(new MemoryStream(Encoding.UTF8.GetBytes("HTML_CONTENT")), objLoadOptions);

Sample.zip (256.1 KB)

Please provide an appropriate solution.

Thanks.

@serversupport

Thanks for contacting support.

We have tested the scenario in our environment and noticed that the code was taking more than 30 mins resulting system hung up. It would really be helpful if you can please share the exception message and StackTrace with us along with your environment details. We have tested the scenario in an environment i.e. Windows 10 EN x64, 8GB RAM, Intel Core i5, VS 2010 Ultimate.

Here I attach error details. Please find the attachment.

Details.zip (11.5 KB)

@serversupport

Thanks for sharing requested details.

We have logged an issue as PDFNET-44775 in our issue tracking system, with all provided details. We will further look into the details of the issue and keep you informed with the status of its correction. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Meanwhile can you please provide an alternate solution as this is very critical for our organization.

@serversupport

Thanks for contacting support.

I am afraid that we cannot share any workaround now, as issue is pending for investigation and it will be resolved on first come first serve basis. However, if issue is blocker for you and needs to be resolved on urgent basis, we request you to please check Paid Support model, which we offer to our customers for urgent issues.

Is there any update on this?
Such a serious error going unfixed for years in a commercial library is not really acceptable.
We have seen a similar situation and my only option will be to find another library if this is not fixed.
Paying for you to fix your own bugs is not commercially acceptable.

@damong

Please accept our humbly apology for the inconvenience being faced. Please note that sometimes issue is related to specific file and certain enhancements and big changes are needed in order to fix it. Such factors increase issue complexity which causes delay in the resolution.

Nevertheless, please share if you are using the latest version of the API? Also, can you please share your sample HTML file with us so that we can also try to observe the issue in our environment and address it accordingly.

I have added the details here: Html to PDF Conversion causes out of memory exception and yes, we have also tested this with the latest version.
Regardless of how hard it is to fix, it is terrible that bugs that would badly crash any system using your library are simply left in the product because they are difficult to fix.
This type of attitude is a showstopper for us and I would believe any serious IT company. We already pay a very high yearly maintenance fee (far more than any other third party library we use).

@damong

We have recorded your concerns under the ticket which has been associated with your original forum thread. We will definitely consider your concerns while investigating this issue and let you know in respective forum thread as soon as we make some progress towards issue resolution. We greatly appreciate your cooperation in this regard.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-44775) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET 22.7.