HTML to Powerpoint with Style Attributes

Does this product support HTML tags with style attributes or class tags?

I am using the example code for rendering HTML to PPT. The PPT file generates, but it seems to ignore any formatting applied with class or style references.

Ideally, I would like the export the HTML shown in the attached file to a PowerPoint slide.

Hi Tim,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have observed your requirements and suggest you to please first try using Aspose.Slides for Java 15.5.1 on your end. If there is still an issue then please share the source html file, sample java file, source and generated presentation. I will be able to investigate the issue further on my end once the requested information will be shared.

Many Thanks,

I am using version 15.5.0. How do I get the version you are specifying?

Also, here are the requested files in case the minor version doesn’t fix the issue.

Thanks.

Hi Tim,

You can download Aspose.Slides for Java 15.5.1 from this link. Please also share the information requested in my previous post as well.

Many Thanks,

I am experiencing the same output with the minor version change. I believe I attached everything you are looking for in my previous post(s). Please let me know if you need any other files.

Thanks.

Hi Tim,

Thank you for sharing the feedback. I have observed the imported HTML in text frame and have observed the issue. An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-34929 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be fixed.

Many Thanks,

Ok, thanks. I do have a question about timing since we are evaluating this product for purchase for our project.

What is typically the timing for issues such as this (i.e. when would it be fixed and ready for testing on my end)?

Hi Tim,

I have observed your comments and like to share with you that the issue reported by you has just been logged into our issue management system and is pending for investigation at the moment. That is why we are unable to share ETA for this with you. This issue will be scheduled for investigation on its due turn and then we will be able to share the ETA with you. We will appreciate your patience in this regard.

Many Thanks,

Hi Tim,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and like to share that the issue has just recently been added in our issue tracking system and is pending for investigation in issues queue. Our product team will schedule and investigate the issue on its due turn and after their assessment, I will be able to share further feedback with you. I will really appreciate your patience in this regard till the time the product team complete its investigation.

Many Thanks,

Can you provide a timeline as to when you might investigate this further? I have a customer who needs this functionality and they keep asking for an update.

Thanks.

Hi,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and regret to share that the issue is still unresolved. Actually the requirement is complex and the requested support is unavailable in Aspose.Slides for .NET as well. I have discussed the issue with our product team for further updates and will apprise you as soon as the further information will be shared by them.

Many Thanks,

Hello,

Is there an update on this yet? I feel like I’m being strung along here. If your not going to fix this and/or don’t expect to provide a timeline, then please let me know so I can explore other alternatives.

Thanks.

Hi Tim,

Please accept my apologies for delayed response. I have been in discussion with our product team for the status of the issue. Actually, the issue is pending owing to missing support in Aspose.Slides. The issue is blocked owing to missing implementation in Aspose.Slides for .NET. It will be first investigate and resolved in Aspose.Slides for .NET first and will then be ported to Aspose.Slides for Java. Our product team has scheduled the issue for investigation in Aspose.Slides for .NET during Week 39/2015. We will really appreciate your patience till the time our product team complete its investigation and share the feedback.

Many Thanks,

Any updates?

Thanks.

Hi Tim,

I have observed the status of the issue from our issue tracking system and like to share that the concerned internal .NET related implementation for the issue has been completed. It will now be ported in Aspose.Slides for Java and will be available for use either in upcoming version or very next version after that. I will really appreciate your patience in this regard.

Many Thanks,

Thank you for your response. Can you provide a date for the next release and for the next version after that? We are just looking for ballpark dates so we can plan accordingly. Thanks!

Hi Tim,

I have observed your comments and like to share with you that the tentative date of release for Aspose.Slides for Java 15.10.0 is the first week of December 2015 and next product release in first week of January 2016. We will share the notification with you as soon as the issue will be fixed.

Best Regards,

Hello,

Do you know if this functionality was released this month? A previous comment said it was going to be done this month or at the latest next month.

Thanks.

Hi Tim,

I like to share that at present Aspose.Slides for Java 15.9.0 is the latest available version. Your issue has tentatively been scheduled for Aspose.Slides for Java 15.10.0, which is due for release in early next month. We will share the good news with you as soon as the issue will be fixed and product will be shared online.

Many Thanks,

Has this feature been fixed/released yet? I used the January release version, but it still doesn’t product the results I expected to see.

Thanks.