HTML to Powerpoint with Style Attributes

Hi,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and regret to share that at present the requested support is unavailable. Our product team is investigating the requirements and we will be able to share the further feedback with you as soon as it will be shared by them.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

I’m confused. Just recently you said the following. What changed?

Hi Tim,

I like to share that at present Aspose.Slides for Java 15.9.0 is the latest available version. Your issue has tentatively been scheduled for Aspose.Slides for Java 15.10.0, which is due for release in early next month. We will share the good news with you as soon as the issue will be fixed and product will be shared online.

Many Thanks,

Hi Tim,

I like to share that earlier I shared that the issue has tentatively been scheduled for Aspose.Slides for Java 15.10.0. Unfortunately, owing to internal blocking issues and this issue’s internal dependence on Aspose.Slides for .NET has pend the issue resolution. Good news is that our product team is still investigating the issue for possible solution and we will share the good news with you as soon as as it will be shared by our product team. I will really appreciate your patience in this regard.

Many Thanks,