Convert HTML File with a Table to PPT Document in C# without Table Cell Draw

Hi,

May I directly convert one html file (which contain table, tr, td) to Ppt file without table cell draw.

Thanks in advance

Thanks,
Goutam

Hi Goutam,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have observed the requirements shared by you and like to share that Aspose.Slides does support exporting html to presentation. However, the support for exporting html table to PowerPoint table is unavailable and this tag is discarded. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-37059 has already been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate the possibility of implementing requested support. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the support will be available.

Many Thanks,

Hello,

I was wondering what is the status of SLIDESNET-37059? We are currently evaluating the product and need to be able to create tables using HTML. Is the feature schedule for a future release?

Thank you.

@jose.pena,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and regret to share that at present the requested support is still unavailable in Aspose.Slides. I have requested our product team to share any possible road-map for the issue and will share that with you as soon as it will be shared by them.

Thank you for your quick response. As quick feedback, our team was looking into buying four Site Small Business licenses in order to be able to build slides directly from HTML that includes tables. If SLIDESNET-37059 is worked into a release please reply back to this thread since we could still be interested.

Thank you.

@jose.pena,

We will for sure share the good news with you as soon as the feature will be available in API.

The issues you found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-37059) have been fixed in Aspose.Slides for .NET 23.7 (ZIP, MSI).
You can check all fixes on the Release Notes page.
You can also find the latest version of our library on the Product Download page.