We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Html to Tiff convertion issue

Hi,

I am using Aspose.Words dll for .net varsion 10.5.0.0 to convert HTML file to Tiff format. UI am not getting proper text format in output tif file. I ahev attached the actual file and output tif file for your reference.

Thanks,

Dhivya

Hi Dhivya,

Thanks for your inquiry. I can’t locate any attachment(s) here in this post. Could you please attach your input HTML document and the generated TIFF file here for testing? I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.

Best Regards,
Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please note that Aspose.Words was originally designed to work with MS Word documents. Upon processing HTML, some features of HTML might be lost. You can find a list of limitations upon HTML exporting/importing here:
http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.words-for-.net/save-in-the-html-format.html

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 10.6.0, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. Your request has also been linked to the appropriate issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Sorry awais. The source file format is htm. the Sample.zip file contains the test.htm file. I am using below code to convert htm to tif format.

Document _document;

LoadOptions options = new LoadOptions();

options.LoadFormat = LoadFormat.Html;

_document = new Document(filename, options);

// Setup save options

ImageSaveOptions imgSaveOptions = CreateSaveOptions(pageNo);

// save the document as tif image

_document.Save(outputFile, imgSaveOptions);

Thanks,

Dhivya

Hi,

Thanks for the additional information. As mentioned in my previous post, upon converting test.htm to TIFF, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. We will let you know once it is resolved.

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Best Regards,

Hi,

Is there any updates regarding this issue.

Thanks,

Dhivya

Hi,

Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, this issue is pending for analysis and is in the queue. You will surely be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Hi,

Is there any updates regarding this issue. We need the fix for this bug as soon as possible. It is very urgent.

Thanks,

Dhivya

Hi
Dhivya,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, the issue is still pending for analysis. Once our developers analyze the issue, we will be able to provide you an estimate. Sorry for inconvenience.

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry and sorry for inconvenience. In addition to Imran’s reply, please note that this is taking so long, because there are a lot of other important issues our developers have to work on. Your issue is in the queue. As an option you can also purchase Priority Support to escalate your issue(s). Please see the following link for more information:
http://www.aspose.com/corporate/services/priority-support-policies.aspx

Sorry for inconvenience.

Best Regards,